(865) 357-7370 kim@sdp-planning.com

Partly.  Medicare has two parts.  Part A does not cost anything out of pocket and it primarily covers in-patient hospital related expenses after a per admission deductible.  Part B has a monthly cost and it generally changes each year.    Part B primarily covers 80% of your doctor-related expenses after a small annual deductible.  You are responsible for the other 20%.